Friday, May 19, 2017

Waverly


"Twenty-five years of life (yikes), seven years of living on my own (college does not count, does it?), and three years of living in L.A.  Multiply that by many cocktails, a few drugs, divide by several friendships, and finally use some of that trigonometry shit for the boys.  This equals not only an impossible math equation, but also my life experience, my quest, thus far. " - Chapter 8


Twenty-Something and Blonde
A Los Angeles Life on the Verge

Coming this Summer, 2017


- Christy Heron



3 comments:

  1. hello Christi how are u doing long time no hear Dave schmidt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Dave! thanks for following me and my artistic journey! miss u and your fam. hope all is fantastic w/u

      Delete
  2. hey Dave! thanks for following me and my artistic journey! miss u and your fam. hope all is fantastic w/u

    ReplyDelete